Fantasy Dreamz
Welcome to Fantasy Dreamz. Please Login or Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fantasy Dreamz
Welcome to Fantasy Dreamz. Please Login or Register.
Fantasy Dreamz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy Dreamz

Fantasy Dreamz is a Fantasy Genre Discussion Forum. Covering topics including: Sci-Fi/Fantasy Books, Magical Creatures, Fantasy-related Anime & Games, Magicks, Movies, Music, Websites, etc. Fantasy and Anime lovers are all welcome!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Renaissance Festivals Around the US
Fantasy Dreamz Rules & Membership Guideline EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:34 am by Admin

» Dreams of Traveling to a Parallel or Alternative World
Fantasy Dreamz Rules & Membership Guideline EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:07 am by Admin

» The Most Influential Fantasy Moment of My Life
Fantasy Dreamz Rules & Membership Guideline EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:48 am by Admin

» Birthday Thread
Fantasy Dreamz Rules & Membership Guideline EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:17 am by Admin

» Creative Things You Like Doing
Fantasy Dreamz Rules & Membership Guideline EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:12 am by Admin

» Fantasy Dreamz Rules & Membership Guideline
Fantasy Dreamz Rules & Membership Guideline EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 5:08 pm by Admin

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fantasy Dreamz Rules & Membership Guideline

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

Posting

1. No vulgar language. And try to remember that people of all ages post here and that inappropriate topics and sexual innuendo has its place and time.

2. When posting, try to be clear and concise. Use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Nobody is going to be expecting a work of Shakespeare, but try to compose your post so that readers can understand without having to decipher acronyms, chatspeak and poor English. Take a minute to reread your post before you post it.

3. NO YELLING. Posting in all capitals is annoying and poor etiquette. Thread titles do not need extra exclamation marks, either. If you are clear about your post topic (see Rule #2), people will take the time to read it.

4. Use the "Search" function to check for existing topics before creating a duplicate thread.

5. Post in the appropriate area. Not taking the time to do so is just laziness.

6. Stay on topic as much as possible. If you have to be reminded by a moderator to get back on topic and you don't, the thread will close.

7. Spamming will not be tolerated anywhere except for the Spam section. This includes advertising and plugging your own websites.

Behavior

1. Treat others with the respect that you would want and expect from others.

2. Remember that posters here are of all ages, ethnic backgrounds, education levels and are from all over world. So a word misspoken, out of context or improperly used may convey a meaning that is unintended by the author. Some things do not translate well when in print. So cut the other guy some slack before you "fly off the handle". He or she may not have meant what you had perceived.

3. Threats and abusive behaviour carry a NO TOLERANCE policy. Meaning, do it once and you will be banned. Period. Fantasy Dreamz also reserves the right, if the situation warrants (ie. death threat, etc.) to contact and cooperate with the appropriate authorities.

4. We encourage educational discussion. We frown upon elitism.

5. If you have any doubt about how you should post, please refer to Rule #1

<b>General</b>

Moderators:
Do not PM me about becoming a moderator. This is an earned privilege and we will contact you if we feel you are mod material.

Problems:
If you have a problem or concern about the site, you can contact me. I'll try to resolve any problems but I'm pretty new to this.

Please note that you should not contact me unless it is of a very urgent and important nature.

Dual Registrations:
It's not permitted. Anyone found posting with dual registrations will have all their registrations removed.

No links or references to companies, etc.

If we all post responsibly, we can make this a great place to visit. Please do your part.

Thanks, and enjoy your time here at Fantasy Dreamz.

http://starlightdreams.alotspace.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum